Boarding Kennels and Cattery Pricing South Africa.
NORSAH Kennels and Cattery offer short term boarding, long term boarding and day boarding facilities for all dogs and cats.
- All Kennels are indoors and dogs and cats are housed in separate buildings.
- We have kennels large enough to house a family of dogs together or all separately if preferred.
- We offer a collection and delivery service, which is charged according to distance travelled.
- All dogs are exercised twice a day.
- All feeding, exercising and medication given under personal supervision.
- Pets are fed once or twice daily as required. We feed Feedpro Elite ProDog as well as cooked rice. (Owners may supply their own meals).
- Eating behaviour and elimination are closely monitored.
- Bedding is also provided but owner is welcome to bring their own.
- You are welcome to bring toys and treats for your pets.
- Soothing music is played in cattery and kennel.
- We administer medications including injectables.
- Confirmation of vaccination required for dogs and cats.
- Kennel cough vaccination required (min 2 weeks in advance of boarding).
- Dog Grooming available 7 days a week.
- Feedpro Elite ProDog dog pellets for all breeds for sale at R200.00 for 8kg and R420.00 for 20kg
- We have a vet nearby for emergencies or can take your pet to your vet of choice if neccesary.
We cater for the following at no additional charge:
- Pets on medicine are welcome and we will administer their medication, free of charge, including chronic medication.
- Special care is offered for older pets, puppies and kittens.
- Flea treatment is provided if necessary.
All pet owners are welcome to inspect the kennels to ensure they are comfortable with the environment and services offered.
This can be arranged by appointment during office hours.
Office Hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday:
Open 8 to 10 am
Closed 10 am to 3pm
Open 3pm to 5pm
Open 8 to 10 am ONLY
Open 3pm to 4pm
DEC 25 & JAN 1
All dogs and cats must produce proof of up to date, valid annual vaccinations including kennel cough at least 10 days prior to entering the kennels. Failure to provide this information will result in the refusal of admission. (NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE)
Puppies and kittens must have had at least 2 vaccinations with the 2nd vaccination being at least 10 days prior to entering the kennels.
TARIFF OF CHARGES
Rates are charged by days not nights, arrivals in the normal morning kennel hours are charged for that day, arrival in the afternoon kennel hours will not be charged that days tariff.
All charges incurred are to be paid before the animal may be removed by the owner, and include the day of arrival and departure unless removed within normal morning kennel hours. N.B Excludes public holidays and Sundays where we only operate a pm collection or cancellation for whatever reason.
Long term boarders must be paid for monthly in advance.
Pets are fed once or twice daily as required. We feed Feedpro Elite ProDog as well as cooked rice. (Owners may supply their own meals).
We feed Feedpro Elite ProDog as well as cooked rice. More feedings can be arranged.
All cats are fed twice a day with CatMor cat pellets unless otherwise specified.
Should your pet be on a special diet, you are welcome to bring their own food and we will feed them as per your instruction at no additional charge.
Dogs are exercised on a daily basis in the run ways and taken for walks around the small holding.
Cats are supplied with toys, ladders and scratching posts for their amusement.